Prepare For A New Experience
We provide a comfortable, welcoming environment for the most important people to us: our clients. Our goal is consistent results every time you’re here.
Lois Beauty has one ultimate goal: help you be “The Best Possible You.” Our professional and friendly team bring beauty to the world while helping our clients simplify their beauty regime and save time.
We are radically re-engineering the beauty industry and the doctrines which have ruled us all for too long. We invite you to join us and change the way you think about Lash and brow services. Be nothing but the best possible for you.
We are individual businesses house under one roof. we work as a team and this means:
– Every client that walks into Lois Beauty belongs to every service provider. Feel free to book and receive services from each and every one of our staff with the peace of mind of consistent quality work(It’s about “Our Client” replacing “My Client” thinking)
-Having the support of like-minded team-mates
–Having a well rounded customer care and satisfaction and creating a reputation that attracts and retains clients
Meet Our Team
Lois-owner of Lois Beauty was Born in Liberia, raised in Ghana West Africa. Migrated to the United States in pursuit of her dreams. Lois is passionate about everything Beauty and has a background degree in Nursing.
Services offered: Lash extensions, Microshading & Microblading, permanent eyeliner, Henna brows, Lash Lift, brow Lamination, Henna freckles, Threading and Lash/brow training.
“I was very happy with my first ever lash appointment! I decided to try extensions to make things easy while on vacay. I’m lucky to have found Lois!! She made me feel comfortable while giving me beautiful natural looking hybrid extensions. I’ve received so many compliments! She and her staff will make you feel welcome. Both ladies do fabulous work and care about giving you a great experience and the most gorgeous lashes!!” – Angie S.
The team at Lois Beauty believes our work is a reflection of who we are; a mirror of who we are from within.
WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR THOSE PASSIONATE IN BEAUTY CARE, TO JOIN OUR HIGH-PERFORMING TEAM.
We enjoy developing our team members into beauty professionals who lead the industry. We’re on the hunt for candidates able to take on future growth with this team. Email any questions and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with preferred working days and photos of your work. Serious candidates with open availability should apply and candidates should have the following requirements. Open positions below.
Part-time or full-time lash artist
– Upbeat personality and a passion for lash care
– A licensed esthetician or cosmetologist.
Already BellaLash/Novalash certified, or certified in another company and willing to take a conversion course
– Experienced in lashing/or none at all we train
– Great with styling and shaping eyebrows
– Wants to work in a team based environment
– Available approximately 20-40 hours per week, including weekends when needed
– Maintains a professional appearance at all times
– Enjoys a fast, paced exciting environment
** Extra points for having volume certification, knowledge and experience offering other services, and experience with front desk/reception work.
– Discounts on all retail products
– Lash and brow services for free
– Discounts for family members
– Continued lash training
– Lash lift and tint certification
– Henna brow certification
– Threading certification