WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR THOSE PASSIONATE IN BEAUTY CARE, TO JOIN OUR HIGH-PERFORMING TEAM.
We enjoy developing our team members into beauty professionals who lead the industry. We’re on the hunt for candidates able to take on future growth with this team. Email any questions and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with preferred working days and photos of your work. Serious candidates with open availability should apply and candidates should have the following requirements. Open positions below.
Part-time or full-time lash artist
– Upbeat personality and a passion for lash care
– A licensed esthetician or cosmetologist.
Already BellaLash/Novalash certified, or certified in another company and willing to take a conversion course
– Experienced in lashing/or none at all we train
– Great with styling and shaping eyebrows
– Wants to work in a team based environment
– Available approximately 20-40 hours per week, including weekends when needed
– Maintains a professional appearance at all times
– Enjoys a fast, paced exciting environment
** Extra points for having volume certification, knowledge and experience offering other services, and experience with front desk/reception work.
– Discounts on all retail products
– Lash and brow services for free
– Discounts for family members
– Continued lash training
– Lash lift and tint certification
– Henna brow certification
– Threading certification